The Business Office is the hub of the district’s financial information and supports the achievement of the school district's mission, goals, and objectives by providing the necessary financial information, analyses, and services essential for sound decision-making and management.
The Business Office, under the direction of Business Manager, Michelle Lusk:
- Provides management oversight and financial accounting district-wide.
- Coordinates budget planning.
- Oversees payroll & benefits management for the school district.
- Supports the school board, superintendent, and administrative team by providing sound financial management, guidance, financial planning documents, and accurate accounting records.
- Ensures financial compliance with state audit regulations.